Just after Dubai layover, Brad Pitt's back to filming "Fury" with a stinky Shia LaBeouf
Shia LaBeouf angered his co-star Brad Pitt after he refused to shower in order to get into his role in 'Fury'.
The 27-year-old American actor has reportedly driven everyone mad on the set while trying to prove that he is the most dedicated star, and has been warned about his behaviour by several people, including Brad Pitt and director David Ayer, Metro.co.uk reported.
Sources revealed that the 'Transformers' star had pulled out his own tooth during the first few weeks of filming and then refused to shower for weeks so he could better understand how his character would have felt living in the trenches.
Sources added that after he refused to pay heed to any of the warnings, he was made to stay in a small bed-and-breakfast hotel away from the rest of the cast.
The upcoming American action-drama war film about World War II is being filmed in Oxfordshire.
- Will WWZ sequel have same Pro-Israeli slant? Brangelina bunch UK bound for round 2
- The Magnificent Brad Pitt Stars in Turkish Soap Sultan's Harem 2!
- Layover in Dubai: Brad Pitt seen with son Maddox in the airport en route to London
- People: Brad Pitt Is Twice as Sexy as a Married Man
- Jenny Asper to join Brad Pitt in blockbuster film, a Hollywood first for a Syrian star