Will WWZ sequel have same Pro-Israeli slant? Brangelina bunch UK bound for round 2
Brad Pitt may move his family to the UK again next year to shoot the sequel to 'World War Z.'
The US star and his partner, actress Angelina Jolie, could make the move along with their six children - Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - as the sci-fi sequel has reportedly been commissioned.
The family stayed in the UK at the £10 million Wentworth Estate in Surrey, near London, last year while Angelina shot 'Maleficent' and Brad filmed scenes for 'The Counselor' as well as parts of 'World War Z'. They are now said to be eyeing properties in a similar area in preparation for 2014.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Brad and Angelina are already planning for next year and have put the feelers out for properties. They would like to stay in Surrey like last time. Their kids are home-schooled so it won't cause much disruption."
Brad has seemingly become accustomed to life away from his home country, as he is also scheduled to spend a few months in Britain towards the end of this year to film another film, Second World War drama, 'Fury'.
Meanwhile, post-apocalyptic thriller 'World War Z' has grossed over $500 million worldwide, making it Brad Pitt's highest grossing film ever, surpassing his 2004 box office hit 'Troy'.
- Syria's sexiest advocate Angelina Jolie predicts George Clooney will get hitched to his fiancee first
- Bradd Pitt praises Angelina for 'heroic' mastectomy decision
- Inkin' it up: Angelina Jolie gets another Arabic tattoo
- Layover in Dubai: Brad Pitt seen with son Maddox in the airport en route to London
- They're at it again! Brangelina adopt Syrian refugee baby