Break a leg, Layla Elwi! Wait, no! Don't actually...
Looks like nobody told Layla Elwi to 'break a leg' while she was filming her new series 'Farah Layla' because the actress certainly hasn't been having the good luck the saying is supposed to provide. What she did do was literally injur her foot while recording an outdoor scene for the show.
According to "Ayoun Fil Fann" website, Layla Elwi lost her balance while filming in a field and twisted her foot. Maybe trying to prove she’s not a helpless diva like so many in the film industry, Layla refused to let the director’s office to call for a doctor’s assistance, despite her intense pain. That's one determined lady!
If you’d like to see Layla pushing through the pain alongside fellow stars Firas Sa'eed, Abdul Rahman Abu Zahra, Du'aa Tuaimeh, Nadia Khalaf, Narmeen Maher, Ahmad Kamal and Shareef Baher, you can view the series written and directed by Khalid Hajar on various satellite channels.
Was it her pride or sensibility that kept the celeb from getting help? Please share with us your thoughts by commenting below!
- Sharing the wealth: ‘Layla’s Big Day’ of gift giving backstage
- No "honeymoon" for Laila! Elwi drops "Layla's Wedding Day" sequel idea
- Will it be a happy ending for Laila Elwi's “Wedding” sequel?
- Rumors? What rumors? Layla Elwi too busy living life to care
- On, off, on, off: Layla Elwi denies rumours of marriage split