Dubai gets set to dance to the sounds of Bruno Mars' unorthodox jukebox
Award-winning singer-songwriter Bruno Mars is set to hit Dubai to perform to a crowd of 14,000 at Dubai’s Media City Amphitheatre for his first performance in the Middle East this April, according to Gulf News.
The American heartthrob stormed the global music scene in 2011 with his debut album “Doo-Wops & Hooligans and his hugely successful singles “Just the Way You Are,” “Billionaire,” Nothin’ on You” and “Grenade,” which sold 45 million copies and went platinum in various countries.
Mars recently released his second album “Unorthodox Jukebox” in December and will sing an array of songs from both his first and second album.
The concert will be held by Done events who are responsible for bringing over highly acclaimed popstars such as Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez, Usher and Justin Bieber in May this year.
Tickets for the concert will be on sale from Thursday.
- Bruno Mars' UAE debut gets thumbs up from fans
- Gotta have faith! British starlet joins Bruno Mars on stage for UAE debut
- Is Dubai soon to view the Justin Timberlake "20/20 Experience" that topped 2013 album sales?
- 'Layla' singer Eric Clapton will get Dubai on its knees next March
- Enrique's in the Gulf but says no to JLo