Cairokee fans are going loco over the band's new merchandise line!
If you're into Egyptian band Cairokee, then you will want to buy some of (or all) of their new merchandise. (File photo)
Everyone’s favorite Egyptian band is dropping more than just beats these days. Cairokee announced today that their latest business venture is their logo inspired merchandise line that officially goes on sale today *frantically changes Christmas wish list*! This merchandise line has been like their baby, “We’re very excited and happy to be the first band in the Middle East to launch their own merchandise line.”
The project that’s been in the works since the summer features everything from hoodies and notebooks to phone covers with Cairokee’s infamous logo.
“We have a lot more surprises coming up and more projects in the work, this is just the beginning of it all.” The band shares in anticipation. What better way to quench your thirst for Cairokee other than with their super sick water bottle? Now fans can rock Cairokee swag all day, err day!
Cairokee’s official merchandise items are available on www.cairokeestore.com and on their official store on Souq.com.
Ok, I’m done, you may shop now.
By Samar Marwan
- Cairo Rock Band Revolutionizes Egyptian Music Scene
- Tel Aviv goin' Loco for Enrique Iglesias and his Israeli guitarist tonight
- Cairokee tunes caught on camera by Brazilian Filmmakers
- Deep Purple but no blues: US legends top Dubai jazz festival line-up
- Rocking with a view: Dubai band set sights on international stage