There will be lightning in the Dubai Sky tonight as Carlos Santana closes down the Jazz Festival
Carlos Santana has touched ground in the UAE, Y'all. The smooth movin', sweet singing, salsa dancin' songster has arrived!
Attendees of the Emirates Airlines Dubai Jazz Festival have had the sweetest Valentine's week of their lives with performances by The Wanted, Olly Murs, Colbie Caillat, Jamie Cullum, and many other talented musicians. Tonight, one week after the frivolous fun began, none other than Carlos Santana will be closing things down with a showstopping gig.
Gulf News interviewed the artist upon his entry in the city. Adorned in eclectic attire that would be the brunt of some kind of joke if not for the fact that it was worn by the legend, Carlos carried on a very riddle-like conversation, sharing that he doesn't have plans to "stop rocking out", and he hopes to bring the region's young people right into the center of the storm.
He also assured he would be full of energy and music. He might be 66, but he could still jam with the likes of Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga, he alluded.
Carlos is scheduled to take the Emirates stage at 10pm. Check www.ticketmaster.ae to see if there are any tickets left to snatch!
Will you be there? Please share the deets of your experience tonight in the comment box below!
- Colbie Caillat is coming to town, Y'all! Songstress sasses up Dubai Jazz Festival line-up
- Six sexy reasons you wish you were in Dubai this week AKA (spoiler alert) Dubai Jazz Fest list of headliners
- British heartthrob Olly Murs has nothing but Twitter love for Dubai fans
- Carlos Santana performing "Into the Night" of the Dubai Jazz Festival
- Malecon brings Salsa to Dubai