Carole Samaha at the “Lebanon Casino”
The famous Lebanese artist Carole Samaha hosted a live performance at the “Lebanon Casino” for Valentine’s Day on 13 February 13. It was Carole’s first appearance in Beirut since the release of her latest album “Hodoudi Al Sama” (The Skies Are My Limits).
According to the London daily Elaph, Carole previously performed at the “Lebanon Casino” for a 2007 New Year’s celebration, and has performed at other famous casinos such as “Caesars Palace” in Las Vegas.
After the success that her latest album “Hodoudi Al Sama” Carole recently appeared as a guest on the art critic radio show “Abali” (On My Mind), aired on “Um Al Qiween FM” radio station broadcast from the United Arab Emirates. The show described Carole as “the best Arab artist,” and a complete artist with a great voice and strong vocal abilities.
- Carole Saqar, “Mother-in-laws can determine the success of a marriage”
- “Khalik be Halak” best release of the year
- Carole Samaha first Arab artist on Caesar’s Palace Theater
- Carol Samaha alone on Valentine’s Day
- Carole Samaha posts a snapshot from Amsterdam ahead of rehearsals for her upcoming concert on May 1 and 2. (Image: Facebook)