Carole Samaha is back on her feet again
"Finally on my Feet again after 3 months of suffering..thank u Doctor Amer Abdallah & phisiotherapist Michel Jeanian," Carole Samaha Tweeted, along with pictoral proof that she is finally able walk on her own two feet again.
The songstress' big fall plans had to be put on hold after a hip infection forced her to take it easy until she fully recovered. She was put on bed rest for awhile, after which she was only able to move around with the aid of a walker.
Her lack of mobility didn't stop her from still being awarded for her accomplishments. The World Music Awards nominated her for “Best Female Artist” next to competitors Elissa, Haifa Wehbe, Maya Diab, Myriam Fares, Nancy Ajram, Samira Said, Sherine and Yara, and Assala.
Now that she's fully in motion, we can only expect she'll soon be unleashing all the creativity and musical prowress that's been stifled due to her sickness these past months!
"Thankx God im back to my normal Life, yet im still doing my daily physiotherapy sessions, getting myself ready for the coming weeks :))))," she also Tweeted.
- Newlywed Carole Samaha has to wait 'til January for honeymoon
- Carole Samaha rises again but relies on walker
- Ding Dong, wedding bells: Carole Samaha looks radiant on her wedding day
- Naughty girl: Has Elissa snubbed Carole Samaha after her wedding?
- Are you a woman, child, or refugee? Carole Samaha has your back!