Who REALLY is Carole Samaha's hubby?
Lebanese singer Carole Samaha's wedding was the talk of the town last week. The Lebanese lush married Egyptian businessman Waleed Mustafa in a luxurious ceremony in Cyprus, and is set to go on her honeymoon in January.
But what do we really know about Carole's hubby? According to Sayidaty.net, this is Waleed's second marriage. Sources close to the businessman revealed that he married an interior designer over 13 years ago, and they've a 12-year-old daughter together.
So far, so good!
After his divorce from the designer, Waleed fell in love with Egyptian bellydancer Dina.
OK, not so good!
Although the two were planning on tying the knot, her profession did not go hand-in-hand with his. Waleed's close friend convinced him that marrying a dancer would negatively impact his career and reputation. That was that, and it was bye bye Dina!
Years later, he met the beautiful Carole, who, let's admit it, is much more suitable for a man like him.
The two met after he hired her to perform at one of his summer resorts in Egypt. Despite the fact that both are of different religions, they fell in love and got hitched in a civil marriage.
There you have it; that's all you need to know about Waleed Mustafa... for now!
- Newlywed Carole Samaha has to wait 'til January for honeymoon
- Carole Samaha says bye bye extravagant 3-day celebration, hello simple wedding reception
- Two million and counting! Facebook fans really "like" Carole Samaha
- Dina the dancer says talking about her and Carole Samaha's hubby is totes inapprope
- Listen up single ladies: Carole Samaha advises you to marry a man with experience