Two million and counting! Facebook fans really "like" Carole Samaha
"Very happy to see the fanpage crossing 2 Millions.. Thank u
#angels for all the love &support.." Carole Samaha Facebooked to her fans and re-posted to other social media accounts across the board.
The newlywed songstress and hit musical show star has reached a new level of fame after her injuries last year had her laying low for awhile. Celebs and other A-listers were among the wowed attendees of "The Lady", which marked Carole's first music show experience. Her fans and followers were dually impressed with her multi-faceted talents as she graced the stage to many a sold-out audience.
Last year didn't leave her totally without fame and fortune; her chart-topping track "Ehssas" left her feeling good, but this year she's even better. With a hubby standing next to her, personal health regained, and an increasing fan base, she's got it going on in 2014.
Sayidaty magazine plastered her gorgeous face across their cover, giving her just the recognition she needed to reach two million likes to her Facebook page. Inside the issue, she encouraged readers to marry a man who was married before.
Thumbs up to Carole for the unique relational advice!
- "The Lady" rises as Carole Samaha's "Ehssas" still in Virgin's T5 charts
- Who REALLY is Carole Samaha's hubby?
- American in Arabia counts the 'likes': How many followers does Morsi really have?
- Carol Samaha leaves Lebanon for good
- Picture perfect: Nancy shares her fave fan-sketched portrait of the Ajram familia