Carole Samaha and a Gypsy look at “Star Academy”
According to the London daily Elaph, Spanish gypsy was the main theme of the eleventh prime of the famous music talent show “Star Academy”, where the famous Lebanese artist Carole Samaha was the guest of honor on the show accompanied by the “Gypsy King” musical group member Mario Reyes.
They both sang and danced to their newest duet together “Laili Lail” for the first time on the Academy stage.
The music at the prime varied between high beat, gypsy and Arabic songs throughout and all the students at the Academy joined in with Carole and the Gypsy King member Reyes. Carole opened the show with three of her songs “Ali Ya Ali”, “Ya Ma Layali” (So Many Nights) and “Ghali Ali” (Very dear to me) with the contestants on the show Tania, Ayah and Basmah.
- The Gypsy Queens busked their way from the beaches of Nice to the bustle of Beirut
- Manolo and Lito coming for a night of Latin lovin' and percussion in Bahrain
- Look who it is! Carole Samaha with contestant Saad Lamjarred behind-the-scenes of Star Academy. (Image: Facebook)
- You're a star: Carole Samaha to guest perform on Star Academy
- Carole Samaha posts her look from "El Khazna" show to air on Dubai TV on May 21. (Image: Facebook)