Carole Samaha between Morocco, Egypt and Lebanon
The famous Lebanese artist Carole Samaha participated in the “Al Dar Al Bayda Festival” in Morocco.
According to the London daily Elaph, Carole gave two performances before 80,000 fans. The environment at both performances was energetic as audiences started singing and dancing to her music.
While Carole was at the festival she met with the international star Craig David, who also participated in the festival. The artists met back stage and talked about the mix between Eastern and Western music.
Carole then traveled to Sharm Al Sheikh, Egypt to host a performance at a private wedding.
After Egypt she will return to Morocco to host another performance for a private wedding and to participate in a national event called the “Crowning Celebration.” This is the second time she will participate in a Moroccan national event.
Carole will then return to Lebanon to meet her beloved Lebanese fans on August 8th at the “Movenpick” hotel.
On August 15th she will participate in the Lebanese musical festival “Jazeen.”
- Carole Samaha says bye bye extravagant 3-day celebration, hello simple wedding reception
- Carole Samaha spends her Easter holiday with her hubby in Gouna, Egypt. (Image: Instagram)
- Carole Samaha glowed before 16,000 fans in “Jazeen”
- Carole Samaha a success in Morocco
- Alexandria fans scream out Carole Samaha’s name