Carole Samaha glows in Qatar
After her play “Zanobia” in Beirut came to a close, Lebanese singer Carole Samaha traveled to Qatar to participate in the launching of a new line of cars.
According to the London daily Elaph, Carole hosted a live celebration at the Ritz Carlton hotel, and was thrilled by the enthusiasm of the guests. She performed a half hour longer than her scheduled time.
Carole glowed in a dress that was designed by Zuhair Murad.
The Egyptian actress Bosi was one of the guests at the celebration and Carole welcomed her with a big hug and a kiss.
Carole left Qatar and traveled to Dubai to host a concert. She will end her tour in Egypt where she will perform at a private wedding before she returns to Lebanon.
Carole will return to Beirut in time for her appearance on the talent show “Star Academy.” Carole will sing her Egyptian song “Yama Layali” (So Many Nights) for the fist time on television.
The song was written by Muhammad Jomah, composed by Muhammad Rahim, and is distributed by Tamim and Hovaness K.
Carole just finished filming a video clip for the song with French director Terry Verne.
- Carole Samaha glowed before 16,000 fans in “Jazeen”
- Misfortunate miscarriage: Carole Samaha talks about losing her baby
- Carole Samaha a guest on Egyptian television
- You're a star: Carole Samaha to guest perform on Star Academy
- Is Carole Samaha expecting a girl? Preggers starlet goes baby shopping for all-things-pink!