Newlywed Carole Samaha has to wait 'til January for honeymoon
The happily married Mr & Mrs Sawwah don't seem to mind too much that they must wait until January for their honeymoon. (Image: Twitter)
Carole Samaha's unfortunate hip issues have forced her to postpone a few important life events, like her debut into the world of musicals, her wedding day, and now her honeymoon has been added to the list.
The songstress just recently got back up on her feet and walked down the aisle, but with her physiotherapy sessions still in place and her new musical's opening night just around the corner, the newlyweds will have to wait until January to celebrate their honeymoon.
Carole didn't seem to terribly down about the holiday delay as she Tweeted the news with a smiley face at the end, "Back 2Beirut tonight, will countinue my Physiotherapy in order 2B ready 4December, Honeymoon in january :))"
Typed smiles are so much more difficult to deduce if they were forced or reflective of true emotion, but we'll bet she's truly joyful to be standing on her two legs again and that next to the love of her life at last.
Did you go on your honeymoon immediately or wait a bit as Carole is destined to do? Please share by commenting below!
- Carole Samaha soon to set sail on her honeymoon as "The Lady" closes its final curtain
- Who REALLY is Carole Samaha's hubby?
- Whoah, she's a "Lady"! Carole Samaha finally ready to raise curtain on musical
- Carole Samaha is back on her feet again
- Carole Samaha injures back, musical debut could be postponed!