Carole Samaha's "Feelings" of success spread to Egypt's record industry
Carole Samaha shares her "Feelings" of success with Egypt
After the record industry in Egypt nearly tanked with the country’s political probs, Carole Samaha’s latest album played a part in bringing it back to life. The singer’s musical hit “Ihsas” (Feelings) still ranks as the best selling record in the country, according the Middle East news portal.
Carole will be heading to straight to Cairo from her homeland after she ties up the 5th episode of the Lebanese MTV talent show “The X-Factor” to celebrate the launch and tremendous success of “Ihsas”, produced by the ‘Rotana’.
Celebs and officials from the network will party it up with the songstress at the prestigious Four Seasons Nile Plaza Hotel on Monday April 22nd. The event will mark the first time Carole will be interviewed by the Egyptian press since before the launch of her drama “Al Shahrora” about the Lebanese diva Sabah more than two years ago.
Will Carole's "Feelings" of success be long lived? Share with us your thoughts.
- Bring on the drama! Bushra’s back and ready to play ‘Dalida’
- From the radio to the ‘Rotana’, Carole Samaha tops Tamer Hosny
- What's luck got to do with it? Carole Samaha gets her soldier face on
- Carole Samaha caught stealing? Singer accused of song-lifting
- Egypt: DAMAC Properties announces strategic partnership with Taameer Wel-Iskar