Carole Samaha may be ousted from Egypt
The famous Egyptian lawyer Nabih Al Wahish, known for suing celebrities, has filed a suit against the Lebanese artist Carole Samaha. He claims that Carole behaved indecently, in a manner that violates Egyptian law.
Al Wahish said that the way Carole danced during her live concert performance on the Northern Shore violated the law. He is using photographs of the event published in various Egyptian magazines and newspapers as evidence.
Al Wahish will also request from the minister of foreign affairs that Carole be ousted from Egypt. He claims the decision made by the head of the Egyptian Art Association, Munir Al Wasimi, to ban Carole from singing in Egypt was not sufficient. He wants to oust her to deter other artists from doing the same.
- Carole Samaha posts a snapshot from Amsterdam ahead of rehearsals for her upcoming concert on May 1 and 2. (Image: Facebook)
- Al Wasimi banns Carole Samaha from singing in Egypt
- Carole Samaha posts her look from "El Khazna" show to air on Dubai TV on May 21. (Image: Facebook)
- Egypt Bans \'Indecent\' Books, Sacks their Publisher
- From the radio to the ‘Rotana’, Carole Samaha tops Tamer Hosny