Full of life: Carole Samaha to star in a musical about her life
Lebanese singer Carole Samaha is taking her music career to a new level. The singer has decided to finally fulfill her life-long dream and star in her own musical.
Carole said that from the moment she began her music career, she knew that one day she'd star in her very own musical.
“Fifteen years ago I knew that I'd present my own musical, and today, I wonder how I've waited this long for it to happen. But I'm the type of person who never gives up on their goals and dreams,” said the ambitious star.
The musical is titled “Al Sayidah” (The Lady), and will tell the story of Carole's life, by stirring up the emotions of its audience through feelings of happiness, sadness and evilness.
Carole said that the play stresses the idea that nothing is impossible in a woman's life, while through its story lines, it adds value and respect to their lives.
The big production was directed by Tony Qahwaji, who Carole said contributed greatly to making her dream come true and up to international standards.
We're positive the Lebanese lovely will create a piece of magic with her much-anticipated musical.
- Whoah, she's a "Lady"! Carole Samaha finally ready to raise curtain on musical
- Newlywed Carole Samaha has to wait 'til January for honeymoon
- Sabah disappointed with drama about her life
- Dina the dancer says talking about her and Carole Samaha's hubby is totes inapprope
- Carole Samaha longs to love at the Maldives