Full of life: Carole Samaha to star in a musical about her life
Lebanese singer Carole Samaha is taking her music career to a new level. The singer has decided to finally fulfill her life-long dream and star in her own musical.
Carole said that from the moment she began her music career, she knew that one day she'd star in her very own musical.
“Fifteen years ago I knew that I'd present my own musical, and today, I wonder how I've waited this long for it to happen. But I'm the type of person who never gives up on their goals and dreams,” said the ambitious star.
The musical is titled “Al Sayidah” (The Lady), and will tell the story of Carole's life, by stirring up the emotions of its audience through feelings of happiness, sadness and evilness.
Carole said that the play stresses the idea that nothing is impossible in a woman's life, while through its story lines, it adds value and respect to their lives.
The big production was directed by Tony Qahwaji, who Carole said contributed greatly to making her dream come true and up to international standards.
We're positive the Lebanese lovely will create a piece of magic with her much-anticipated musical.
- Carole Samaha injures back, musical debut could be postponed!
- Whoah, she's a "Lady"! Carole Samaha finally ready to raise curtain on musical
- Ouch! Carole Samaha’s hip probs delay big opening day
- Carole Samaha held “Eid Al Fiter” celebration in Jordan
- Carole Samaha a guest on the first episode of “Top 20”