Whoah, she's a "Lady"! Carole Samaha finally ready to raise curtain on musical
It's been a long time coming and a hard road going, but Carole Samaha's new musical "Al Sayedah" (Lady) is finally ready to raise the curtain on December 9 at Casino Lebanon's Al Sufara theater. With her hip injury holding up the progress for many months, fans of the Lebanese songstress can rejoice at last because everything is set for her Lebanon open.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, in the play, Carole will present all her popular songs but remixed. The play will also feature 20 dancers from Europe, in addition to Italian choreographer Claudio Birtulini and Lebanese choreographer Sami Khoury. Music distribution of the play is done by Michele Fadel, direction by Tony Qahwaji and production by 'Rotana'.
Initially, the play was scheduled to be shown back in August, but was postponed after Carole was injured and was in bed rest for a couple of months.
Will you be there? Please share in the comment box below!
- Carole Samaha soon to set sail on her honeymoon as "The Lady" closes its final curtain
- Full of life: Carole Samaha to star in a musical about her life
- Ouch! Carole Samaha’s hip probs delay big opening day
- Carole Samaha injures back, musical debut could be postponed!
- The Carole Samaha-Elissa feud still ongoing... between their fans!