Ouch! Carole Samaha’s hip probs delay big opening day
Lebanese singer Carole Samaha has always hoped to star in her own musical play. The fulfillment of that desire was scheduled to take place this month until an infection developed in her hips that forced her to go on bed rest for two weeks, followed by two more weeks of taking it easy and avoiding strenuous activity like, you know, singing and dancing on stage.
The new play “Al Sayidah” (Lady) has now been postponed by its makers until December to make sure the diva gets all the rest and recuperation she needs to give the show all she’s got, according to Laha Magazine.
This announcement didn’t come without a sincere apology to fans and prayers for a quick recovery for our fave songstress.
We certainly hope you're back up and running soon, Carole!
- Carole Samaha rises again but relies on walker
- Carole Samaha injures back, musical debut could be postponed!
- Whoah, she's a "Lady"! Carole Samaha finally ready to raise curtain on musical
- Carole Samaha soon to set sail on her honeymoon as "The Lady" closes its final curtain
- Full of life: Carole Samaha to star in a musical about her life