Carole Samaha reaps the success of her new album in Jordan
The famous Lebanese artist Carole Samaha hosted a New Year’s Eve party at the Intercontinental Hotel in Amman Jordan. Over one thousand of Carole’s fans came to see her from across the world.
According to the London daily Elaph, Carole wished that the New Year will bring many happy moments for everyone and those who came to see her.
During the concert Carole performed some of her greatest hits and she also sang songs from her new album “Hodoudi Al Sama” (The Skies Are My Boundaries). When Carole sang the songs “Ma Bkhaf” (Not Afraid) and “Rajalak” (Coming Back to You) from the album, her fans sang along with her.
Carole was touched to hear that her fans had memorized her recently released songs.
Carole’s Jordanian concert was a great success and the tickets for the concert were sold out three days before the concert date.
- Carole Salute the President and Wasoof captures the heart of the audience
- Carole Saqar, “Mother-in-laws can determine the success of a marriage”
- A Palestinian at heart: Carole Samaha donates Algeria concert earnings to Gaza
- Carol Samaha to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Jordan
- The secret behind Carol Samaha’s success