Carole Samaha returns
Lebanese singer Carole Samaha is considered to be one of the elite of Arabic crossover artists today, who found her way towards superstardom in giant leaps with her previous 2 albums, "Helm" and "Ana Horra" enriching the Arabic music library with massive hits like “Ettalla’a Feyyi” and “Ghali Alayyieh”.
EMI Productions is proud to announce the release of Carole's new breath-taking album “Adwa’a Al Shohra” (Fame's Light) with 8 fresh songs spearheaded by the first single “Esma’ani” (Listen to me), which is an upbeat song backed with a great high budget music video, which debuted on music charts as one of the most requested videos in the region.
The album upon release earlier this month has hit the charts at number 9 and is continuing to climb.
The album contains one hit after the other and the most significant are:
- Ya Azabi & Ya Habeebi Etzakkar/ 2 sentimental tracks composed by nobody less than Ziad Khouri, very catchy tune with Carole’s angelic voice makes them 2 potential hits.
- Wehyatak: Carole is well known of using Greek tunes in her music and this track is very catchy with the use of Greek guitars and bozouq
- Title track “Adwa’a Al Shohra” Another killer track from Carole written and composed by Salim Assaf, very catchy and energetic.
Carole’s previous albums were a great success and Adwa’a Al Shohra is expected to witness significant success across the Arab world and abroad.
- Carole Samaha posts a snapshot from Amsterdam ahead of rehearsals for her upcoming concert on May 1 and 2. (Image: Facebook)
- Carole Samaha posts her look from "El Khazna" show to air on Dubai TV on May 21. (Image: Facebook)
- Carole Samaha wishes Sabah a happy birthday with a kiss and an "I miss you" message! (Image: Facebook)
- Carole Samaha receives a Certificate of Appreciation as a UN Goodwill Ambassador on Social Justice Day in Beirut. (Image: Instagram)
- Carole Samaha: "Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers in the world & specially my Adorable Mother." (Image: Facebook)