Carole Samaha rises again but relies on walker
Carole Samaha was scheduled to debut into the world of musicals recently, branching out into a new arena of her flourishing career. Unfortunately, a severe hip infection had doctor sending her to bed rest for weeks.
Now the patriotic singer has finally risen again. Carole posted a picture on her feet for the first time in ages with the support of a walker. It’s pitiful to see our vivacious starlet barely able to balance, but we’re still counting it a victory.
The pic can be found on Twitter with the caption “Hallelujah, I’m finally walking 39 days later”.
Let’s hope her progress continues and her show The new play “Al Sayidah” (Lady) will hit the stage in December at the latest!
- Ouch! Carole Samaha’s hip probs delay big opening day
- The Carole Samaha-Elissa feud still ongoing... between their fans!
- Carole Samaha soon to set sail on her honeymoon as "The Lady" closes its final curtain
- Carole Samaha injures back, musical debut could be postponed!
- Carole Samaha is back on her feet again