Fiction becomes reality in Dubai: Cartoon Network goes live with new theme park
The Cartoon Network Zone, a new theme park, is set to open in Dubai, the UAE-based newspaper Gulf News on Wednesday.
Ilyas & Mustafa Galadari Group (IMG Group) an Insurance organization based in Dubai are in partnership with Turner CN Enterprises to bring the theme park to the city.
The IMG Group’s collaboration with Turner CN Enterprises will provide a number of world firsts for both companies and fans, which will include the world’s first themed attractions such as the “Amazing World of Gumball,” “Adventure Time” and “LazyTown.”
The Cartoon Network Zone will also host the world’s largest Ben 10 retail store and the first ever Ben 10 5D ride, as well as branded restaurants and various branded experiences across the 200,000 square foot adventure land.
The theme park will be the largest temperature-controlled indoor entertainment destination in the world, with an estimated 10,000 plus visitors per day.
- Mohamed Hamaki makes grand entrance to Ferrari World theme park
- DIFF's 10th anniversary gift is Amr Diab live in concert!
- The race is on! Which Gulf city will win the prize of hosting ‘Angry Birds’ theme park?
- Hanan Turk sings exclusively for the handicapped
- Hanan Turk says no to "Super Hunaidi," Amy Samir Ghanem is game!