Fiction becomes reality in Dubai: Cartoon Network goes live with new theme park
The Cartoon Network Zone, a new theme park, is set to open in Dubai, the UAE-based newspaper Gulf News on Wednesday.
Ilyas & Mustafa Galadari Group (IMG Group) an Insurance organization based in Dubai are in partnership with Turner CN Enterprises to bring the theme park to the city.
The IMG Group’s collaboration with Turner CN Enterprises will provide a number of world firsts for both companies and fans, which will include the world’s first themed attractions such as the “Amazing World of Gumball,” “Adventure Time” and “LazyTown.”
The Cartoon Network Zone will also host the world’s largest Ben 10 retail store and the first ever Ben 10 5D ride, as well as branded restaurants and various branded experiences across the 200,000 square foot adventure land.
The theme park will be the largest temperature-controlled indoor entertainment destination in the world, with an estimated 10,000 plus visitors per day.
- Diversity of European contemporary cinema at Gulf Film Festival ‘Intersections’ segment
- Dubai: Capturing the Imagination of the Gulf
- Dubai's IMG Worlds of Adventure set to be world's largest indoor theme park
- Rollin' out the red: 10th edition DIFF set to be off the chain!
- SABBAN PROPERTY INVESTMENTS ACTIVELY INCREASES THEIR INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE