"Cate of Arabia" admits to sleeping with her Oscar after winning the award for her role in "Blue Jasmine"
Blanchett had a crazy night because while speaking on live television to reporters, she made it clear that her win was amazing.
"I want ask you about the fact that you are the first Australian actor or actress to win an Oscar," started the reporter.
"Don't you [expletive] forget it," replied a sassy Blanchett.
That was not the last sassy thing she did. Blanchett admitted to DeGeneres that she slept with her Oscar after the awards. She says there was plenty of room for her husband and her Oscar, and that is the closest to a threesome she will ever get.
- DIFF jury head Cate Blanchett snags another "Best Actress" award
- DIFF jury head Cate Blanchett attends Oscar nominees luncheon with other A-listers
- Next week's DIFF jury head Cate Blanchett admits to being a pessmist
- ‘Elizabeth’ Star Cate Blanchett Has First Baby
- Dubai International Film Festival jury head Cate Blanchett won best actress at Golden Globes