Celebrities be trippin’ on the Cairo International Film Festival red carpet
Oops! Sama Masri trips on the red carpet. (Laha Magazine)
Female stars are blessed with stylists and never-ending wardrobe choices, yet even they can be fashion victims every once in a while. And when that happens, they're cursed with the dozens of paparazzi chasing after them and documenting their most embarrassing moments... for eternity.
Both ladies wore gorgeous floor-length gowns, which were so long that they pulled one of Hollywood actress Jennifer Lawrence's famous (and awkward) red carpet moments by falling on the red carpet; except those ladies did it with less grace and without an entourage to help them get back up and forget that it had ever happened.
But like everything else, there's a silver lining to their public humiliation: Had they not tripped and fallen over, Sama and Mariam might have gone unnoticed at this grand event, which hosts hundreds of the most important people in international cinema, who are arguably more newsworthy than these two Egyptian actresses are.
All photos are courtesy of Laha Magazine.
- Actresses who worked it on the Cairo International Film Festival's red carpet
- Celebrity Red Carpet with MAKE UP FOR EVER
- Red carpet gala of ‘The Way Back’ to host bevy of stars tonight at the Dubai International Film Festival
- Dubai International Film Festival opens 2011 Indian cinema line-up with red carpet world premiere of Ladies vs Ricky Bahl
- Seventh Dubai International Film Festival opens tomorrow offering audiences glamour, glitz and best of world cinema