Bonjour, France! Cheb Khaled kisses Paris hello
Paris is about to get a taste of North Africa with two Cheb Khaled gigs coming up next month. The new Moroccan citizen will be singing it up at the La Cigale Theater on April 18, followed by a performance the next day at the historic Bataclan Hall in the French capital.
According to Laha Magazine, Cheb is taking advantage of his excuse to getaway to Europe and has already left the region to prepare for his big performances an entire month in advance. He may be atop the Eiffel Tower as we speak. Must be nice. Enjoy the City of Lights, Cheb!
The King of Rai is also allegedly going to unleash a big surprise for his fans and soccer lovers during one of the concerts, so get excited! Any guesses on what it could be? Please share in the comment box below.
- Death Threat Forces Cheb Khaled to Axe Karachi Concert
- You're not welcome here anymore! Cheb Khaled boycotted by his hometown
- Call for banning Cheb Khaled participation in Beitiddine Festivals
- Cheb Khaled, Hakim to sing Metropolis Theater in Montreal
- Let's "Duet" again: Nancy Ajram and Cheb Khaled prepare for another joint single