Chemistry between Kinda Alloush and Hani Salama
Syrian actress Kinda Alloush said that she enjoyed taking part in the Egyptian film “Wahid Saheeh”(One Right) alongside Egyptian actor Hani Salama. Kinda stated the chemistry between her and Salama made it very comfortable to work with him.
According to the internet website MBC.net, Kinda stressed that Hani was a good partner to work with, because he is the kind of person that gives the opportunity to those working with him to really shine.
Kinda was very happy with the success of the film and the role she played as Amira the nun was one of the hardest roles she ever played since the start of her career. She said that the entire cast and crew in the film gave all they could, which was the reason behind the success.
- Who got burned? Friendly fires between Kinda Alloush & Mina Shalabi
- Kinda Alloush divided between Syrian and Egyptian drama
- Hani Salama denies sex scenes exist
- Ok, so here's everything you need to know about Amr Salama's "La Moakhza" (Excuse My French)
- Surprise! Hind Sabri sneaks cameo appearance in the hot new Egyptian film "Excuse My French"