Ciara lives it up Dubai style!
The RnB diva, whose single ‘Love Sex Magic’ featuring Justin Timberlake was a worldwide hit, made the most of her trip to perform at the Oud Metha venue and stayed on in the emirate on Friday to enjoy her first camel ride at a desert safari and try out some Henna designs.
She posted the pics online and tweeted: “My Ace Yoli Was Wit Me! We got to ride a camel for the 1st time!:) it was so cool!..#Dubai”.
“Wrapped It Up with Hookah and Henna! This was a perfect trip!:) #FansandFun #Dubai Xo” she added.
- Ciara 1, 2 steps her way to Dubai: Star supports rumored ex 50 Cent at Atelier/Festival
- Dubai gears up for a live dose of 'Gangnam Style'
- This summer ‘LIVE IT UP’ in style with Emaar Hospitality Group’s unmatched experiences
- revamp your style of fashion & living at burjuman with discounts of up to 90% during dss 2007
- Dubai gears up for some hard rock, Guns N' Roses style