Love music and want to be on Cloud 9? Then hit up this music festival in Sinai's Nuweiba!
A large line-up of Egypt's independent musicians will fill Sinai's Nuweiba on the weekend 30 January to 2 February, staging an assortment of concerts and music workshops as part of the Cloud 9 music festival.
The festival will take place in Bug Dune, one of the largest camps located in Nuweiba, a costal town of East Sinai and popular getaway for Egyptians and foreigners.
Independent musicians and bands performing in the Cloud 9 festival include: Quit Together, Zuli, Bosaina, SimpleXity, Cellar Door, Raindogs, The Chicken Came First, Smash Beats, Afia and Baghdady, The Jokers and Some Mud.
Omar El-Deeb, Egyptian singer, guitarist and songwriter, who hails from SimpleXity band, will give an acoustic guitar workshop.
Ticket purchasing deadline is 28 January. Information about ticketing can be found here.
- Beachside bummin' never sounded so fun: 3al Ganoob (To the South) is coming to Marsa Alam this Easter
- Karl Wolf cranks the volume on the making of his latest music vid in Dubai
- Fall in love with OSN’s February hit line up
- Egypt wants singers to 'cover up' on stage!
- Indie-pop band "Scouting for Girls" to perform at Atlantis Dubai's Sandance festival