Copycats and catfights! Dominique claws at Haifa for imitating!
Dominique dares accuse Haifa of copying!
For some reason Dominique isn’t taking Haifa’s provocative diving pics as a compliment that they are similar to hers. Instead she’s playing total diva and accusing her fellow Lebanese celeb of indirectly copying her idea.
Dominique had previously released three photos from her clip "Malik", which she filmed in June, of her diving in the ocean in the same manner Haifa had.
Dominique said that she was the first one behind the idea of diving in the sea and said in a press conference that the ideas of her clip, which was filmed under the direction of Suzi Salman, were leaked.
According to Sayidaty.net, Dominique is ever the Avant-garde glamor gal as this is not the first time her ideas were imitated. She always comes up with unique ideas that many want to copy.
The replication of the two photos of both singers also brings back the coincidence of the photos of Haifa and Lebanese singer Maya Diab when they both were copy "cats", covering their faces with a cat mask. Of course both divas said, “But I was first!”
When will the copycats and catfights end? Please share whom you presume was actually first by commenting below!
- Dominique afraid someone may kidnap her daughter
- Here’s hoping! Dominique Hourani is dreaming her film will reach the same fame as Haifa’s "Halawet Rouh”
- Dominique Hourani "Cannot Take It Anymore"; she's gotta release a clip!
- Marwa’s polite opinion about Haifa Wahbi
- Dominique fulfills the desires of men in red lingerie