Could they time it any better? Kanye West & KK plot their dream wedding in...Egypt!
The couple - who welcomed their first child, North West, last month - have reportedly become engaged and Kim has her heart set on a destination wedding following the fiasco of her short lived marriage to Kris Humphries in 2011.
A source told the US edition of OK! magazine: "Kim and Kanye were talking to the baby when in mid-sentence he asked Kim to marry him. She started to cry and mouthed the word, 'Yes'.
"This time she wants something different and exotic. She likes how Katy Perry and Russell Brand got married in India with an Indian-themed wedding. She wants that. Kim thinks she's the spitting image of Egyptian goddess Isis, so she has been talking about doing an Egyptian-themed wedding, at the pyramids.
"She says Kanye digs the idea too. It will cost millions to fly everyone to Egypt, but money is no object."
If they do fly to an exotic location, both Kim and Kanye have admitted they worry about protecting their baby and the new father is rumoured to pay for doctor to check on her every day to make she is OK.
- Back from the Gulf, Kim Kardashian is rumored to be sounding the wedding bells
- Obama's Semitic shortcomings: Kanye West ain't saying he's a gold-digger, but his President lacks "Jewish connections"
- Mideast favorites Kanye and Kim in bitter divorce spat
- Keeping up with Kardashian: Kim was pregnant on controversial Mideast trip
- Jet-setting Gulf favorite Kim Kardashian told to slow down by boyfriend