Crazy in love? Not Randa al Buhairy who says she would be loco to marry again
Crazy in love? Not Randa al Buhairy. (Facebook)
Men might be lining up at the door for Egyptian actress Randa al Buhairy, but she just lurrrves being single.
In fact, she loves being single so much that she's asked her fans to interfere and stop her if she were to ever change her mind about marriage.
In a humorous, yet serious-sounding, Facebook post, Randa said:
"Immediate attention to anyone who's thinking of getting married: I've been single for a while now and I've been so happy. I can 'feel' everything around me, everything tastes and feels better.
"I live for my family, my work, my friends and for living. My friends are the best and deserve the best. They make me laugh 24/7; there's no one to argue with or to annoy me anymore.
She ended her post with, "And if one day I decide to get married, please make me sane again and convince me otherwise."
One can't blame the pretty brunette for feeling this way, seeing as her one and only marriage to Egyptian businessman Saeed Jameel ended in tears.
Marriage might not be all it's cracked up to be, but careful what you wish for, Randa!
- Arab celebs makeup & breakups: Who’s tied the knot, double-tied or loosened it in 2013?
- Love is in the air for Dominique Hourani who doesn't mind a "kept" man!
- Ex-wife of the brutal leader of Daesh says Al Baghdadi was ‘a normal man’
- Foreign women threaten social fabric of Luxor
- She said yes! Eternal bachelor George Clooney ENGAGED to hot Lebanese GF Amal Alamuddin