One busy lady! Cyrine Abdel Nour is slammed with cinematic and music projects
Cyrine Abdel Nour is getting ready to film the romantic comedy "Sou Tafahum" (Misunderstanding) with fellow stars from Egypt and Lebanon.
Meanwhile, she's also got a film on her slate this summer with producer Marwan Haddad and director Rami Hanna. The screenplay was written by Reem Hanna and co-stars her common on-screen partner, Syrian actor Maksim Khalil.
The starlet is one busy gal as her other drama, also with Maksim, "Sirat Hub" (Love Story) will air 90 episodes, starting in Ramadan.
Don't forget bout her singing career either 'cause Cyrine revealed that a romantic duet is in the works with Lebanese singer and composer Marwan Khoury. She added that she is also preparing another song with Salim Assaf.
- Encore une fois! Ruby's Cyrine and Maksim co-star again
- Maksim and Cyrine back together for film hit
- Sing your heart out Cyrine Abdel Nour! The songstress has a surprise in store
- Samira Said gets a piece of the Ramadan action with her very own "Love Story"
- Cyrine Abdel Nour showed (and sang) her support for Egypt's tourism