A feminist at heart: Cyrine Abdel Nour fights for women's rights
Cyrine said that she’s adamant to play an active role in fighting for women’s rights. (Image: Facebook)
In an interview with Al Aan TV, Cyrine Abdel Nour said that it’s an honor for her to represent Arab women everywhere.
The Lebanese actress said that she’s adamant to play an active role in fighting for women’s rights and standing in the way of anyone who attempts to strip them off of their rights.
The passionate starlet said that although she lives a happy and struggle-free life at home and in her community, that hasn’t stopped her from playing a role in protecting women, especially when it comes to violence, in all its forms, reported Laha Magazine.
Al Aan TV will soon be airing Cyrine’s TV show “Bila Hudood” (Limitless), which focuses on human rights, especially women’s.
She hopes that the Arab world would stop its brutality against woman and hoped that her message would reach those in power, who are able to stop oppression against women, and are in a position to legislate new laws that work in favor of women and their rights.
“Limitless” airs in Ramadan and focuses on various humanitarian issues in the region.
- Afghani chicks let their hair-loose in the mosh-pit! Girls-only Kabul music rock-concert
- Lenin Al Ramli Depicts Conflict as Old as Adam and Eve
- Pulling at the 'threads of life': Bushra al-Fusail tries to uncover Yemen's women
- Palestinian rap band slams honor crimes in YouTube hit
- 'A Life in Struggle': Egyptian rebel revived for new exhibition