Maksim and Cyrine back together for film hit
The small screen drama became a huge hit, topping the charts for viewing figures in the region. Now the pair are set to reunite for a new big screen movie, that promises to keep Middle Eastern fans happy.
However, the film is already facing its first hitch after the untimely death of producer, Adeeb Khayr, caused work to temporarily shut down. According to Arab media reports, filming will be restarting but the first scenes won't be decided on for another couple of weeks.
With their producer sadly passing away, cast and crew have decided to dedicate the movie to Adeeb.
- Encore une fois! Ruby's Cyrine and Maksim co-star again
- Small screen to Silver screen: Cyrine Abdelnour a movie star once again
- One busy lady! Cyrine Abdel Nour is slammed with cinematic and music projects
- Undeniable chemistry: Maksim Khalil & Cyrine Abdelnour back together... in new film
- Cyrine goes from small screen sensation to movie star