Please welcome your new host, Cyrine Abdelnour! Actress/singer tries hands on TV presenting
She's done the singing, she's done the acting, and now Cyrine Abdelnour is trying her hands on TV presenting. Hey, why not, if you've got the looks, talent and someone to pay ya to do it!
But what's this new project all about? The multitalented celebress said 'The program involves hosting, but it's not totally hosting! I can't give out any more details because they'll be announced during a press conference soon. All I can say is that the show will be aired on a number of TV channels.”
Intriguing as it may be, Sayidaty.net pointed out that many celebs turn to TV presenting when their careers are fading away in order to stay in the spotlight. Cyrine, however, said that's not always the case, because sometimes an artist is presented with a very interesting show idea that would surely add to their career portfolio and allow fans to get to know them on a more personal level.
Quite rightly, clever lil Cyrine compared being a TV host to interacting with fans on social networks: both ways allow you to get to know each other in more detail and on a more personal level.
- I miss my baby Taliya: Cyrine Abdelnour close to quitting acting
- Sleeping Beauty Cyrine Abdelnour naps on the train
- She's fabulous! But Cyrine Abdelnour isn't fabulous enough for a leading role in new production
- It's just a "Misunderstanding", Cyrine Abdelnour is only feeling emotionally disturbed in her new film
- One good Samaritan: Cyrine Abdelnour involved in international humanitarian work