One good Samaritan: Cyrine Abdelnour involved in international humanitarian work
Many celebs try to use their fame for good causes, and Lebanese actress Cyrine Abdelnour is doing just that.
The starlet is currently preparing for a new reality TV show, which sheds light on a number of humanitarian activities, such as visiting poverty-ridden areas and refugee camps.
Mademoiselle Cyrine is clearly following in the good footsteps of Angeline Jolie, who’s famous for her tremendous humanitarian efforts worldwide.
According to Elaph news, the good Samaritan will be travelling to Nepal, Turkey and a number of African countries to shed light on the suffering of the less-fortunate, in addition to giving them much-needed aid.
The 26-episode series is scheduled to begin filming in mid-January 2014.
The show will be produced by “Natural Star Production,” and is expected to air on the UAE satellite channel “Al Aan.” Negotiations are currently underway with Lebanese and Egyptian satellite channels to buy the rights to air the series.
On a different note, Cyrine is currently in negotiations with jewelry makers “L'azurde” to become the new face of their brand. This golden step comes at the same time Lebanese singer Haifa Wehbe signed a similar contract with the jewelry company 'Zughaib' and Lebanese singer Maya Diab signed a contract with 'Lu Fuwayajor' jewelry.
- Cyrine vs Sulafa: Abdelnour and Mimar go head to head in latest rumors drama
- Wrapped up & ready for show: Cyrine Abdelnour completes filming "Without Limits"
- I miss my baby Taliya: Cyrine Abdelnour close to quitting acting
- It's just a "Misunderstanding", Cyrine Abdelnour is only feeling emotionally disturbed in her new film
- Please welcome your new host, Cyrine Abdelnour! Actress/singer tries hands on TV presenting