It's just a "Misunderstanding", Cyrine Abdelnour is only feeling emotionally disturbed in her new film
Now that Cyrine Abdelnour has completed filming her first reality TV show “Bila Hudood” (Without Limits), she's started working on a new film where she plays the role of an emotionally disturbed woman named “Lina.”
Her character is unstable in love and faces multiple problems with her life partner.
The film is titled “Soo’ Tafahom” (Misunderstanding) and speaking about her character Cyrine told Laha Magazine: “What makes a relationship unstable is the lack of respect and trust. When you meet the love of your life and your future life partner you must choose the right person."
"Unfortunately, some people choose their life partners based on their looks alone, while there are much more important things to think about, things that would make the relationship deeper and more stable, such as the person’s level of understanding for the other person and how they get on, on an intellectual level.” Well said Cyrine!
- She's fabulous! But Cyrine Abdelnour isn't fabulous enough for a leading role in new production
- Sleeping Beauty Cyrine Abdelnour naps on the train
- Undeniable chemistry: Maksim Khalil & Cyrine Abdelnour back together... in new film
- Cyrine Abdelnour Insults God in Ruby series?
- Wrapped up & ready for show: Cyrine Abdelnour completes filming "Without Limits"