Hallelujah! Cyrine Abdelnour to star as Mary Magdalene in Jesus Christ film
Hallelujah! A new movie depicting the life of Jesus and his pain through the eyes of Mary Magdalene is currently in the works.
Lebanese actress Cyrine Abdelnour was chosen to play the important religious figure in the film, which will be titled “Wa Sar Insaanan” (And He Became Human).
The production was written by Claudia Marchilian and produced by “Marwa Group.” Once in action, the movie will be directed by Elli F. Habib.
Marwa Group are currently holding auditions to find the perfect man to play the role of Jesus Christ. Producers are trying to work as fast as they can to prepare for filming, as they're aiming to have the film released this Christmas holiday.
But Cyrine isn't just going to be a religious lady this year, as she's also about to star in another film by Marwa Group, titled “Al Sabah” (Morning), alongside Syrian actor Maksim Khalil.
There's more; the singer/actress will be trying her hands on a new experience as well: TV presenting! She's apparently preparing for a new big-scale TV show at the moment.
- She's fabulous! But Cyrine Abdelnour isn't fabulous enough for a leading role in new production
- “The Passion of the Christ” stirs religious controversy in Kuwait
- Small screen to Silver screen: Cyrine Abdelnour a movie star once again
- Cyrine Abdelnour Insults God in Ruby series?
- Undeniable chemistry: Maksim Khalil & Cyrine Abdelnour back together... in new film