Daddy's girl! Amr Diab's 12 year old daughter launches YouTube singing channel
The 12 year old daughter of Egyptian superstar Amr Diab is following in her famous father's footsteps and is coming an internet sensation!
Ja!na has wowed her father's fans by launching her own YouTube channel. At the tender age of 12, Janna will be treating her fans to videos of her singing.
Here's the catch - she'll be singing in English!
Amr hasn't spoken out about the budding talent in the family, but we're sure he's very proud over her bi-lingual leap into the music industry.
He has said before that he'll allow his children to choose whatever path they want to in life, and he will support them no matter what.
We're sure that Jana will be just as talented as her Daddy...We're just shocked that this baby faced superstar is old enough to have a 12 year old daughter!
- Following in Daddy's footsteps: Assi Helani's daughter to duet with Ricky Martin!
- Amr Diab leaves fans Satisfied
- Tamer Husni denies competing with Amro Diab
- I don't need your help, daddy! Medhat Saleh's son wants to establish his singing career on his own
- Amr Diab's not a fan of the famous Egyptian protestors