Tear, sniff-sniff: Dalia Al Buhairi opens up about daughter’s death
Dalia Al Buhairi lost a daughter to a rare disease.
We all know about Dalia Al Buhairi’s recent divorce from her second husband, which she claims was not caused by another woman but has remained closed lip on any other deets. According to Laha Magazine, the Egyptian actress maintains a peaceful relationship with her ex and knows that he will always be a part of her life because they have a daughter together.
Sadly, her first marriage did not go quite as well. The starlet revealed that the union was not based on love; they married only 19 days after meeting. To make matters even more tragic, her firstborn daughter from that marriage died of a rare disease!
As hard as it may be for her to say, Dalia stated that she did not wish her daughter had lived longer with the disease because it was inevitably fatal, and she was in too much suffering.
Here’s hoping for a three times the charm that will bring her true marital bliss down the road.
- Wowzers! Egyptian actress Dalia Al Buhairi knows blondes have it best
- Leading ladies: Are Ghada Adel & Dalia Al Buhairi squabbling over starring in same soap?
- Man up! with Dalia Al Buhairi
- How did "Star of the East" Umm Kulthum become the most iconic singer of this century?
- Down from the mountain: Druze in Syria show growing resistance to Assad