Dalia Al Buhairi back to work in the hopes of overcoming the death of her ex-hubby
After the sudden death of her ex-husband in a horrific car accident in Egypt two weeks ago, Egyptian actress Dalia Al Buhairi has decided to get back to the studio and resume her work on the upcoming drama “Kheyana Asreyyah” (Modern Betrayal).
Businessman Farid Al Murshadi passed away after being involved in a horrific car accident in Egypt. He was the father of Dalia’s only daughter,
Speaking of the tragedy, Dalia said: “Police are currently investigating the accident and I will find out who’s responsible for it. Our daughter was in a hysterical state after hearing the news. She was extremely attached to him.”
According to Laha Magazine, Dalia took the advice of her close friends, who thought it’d be best if Dalia occupied herself with work as a way of overcoming her grief and returning back to normal life.
The new drama is written by Fida Al Shandawili and directed by Samih Al Naqqash. Actors Nidal Al Shafei and Ramiz Ameen will co-star alongside Dalia in the drama, which is scheduled for release this Ramadan season.
- Having Arab Talent withdrawal? Here's a reminder of last week's final
- Dalia Al Bihairi returns with a new drama
- Dalia Al Buhairi severely distraught after ex-husband Farid Al Murshadi dies in horrific car crash
- TV series "Under Control" tells the other side to drug addiction and its consequences
- Protect Our Marine Environment – Globally