Pretty in pink: Diana Haddad and daughter support breast cancer awareness
Diana Haddad and her daughter sportin' their pink pride (Image: Twitter)
According to Laha Magazine, Diana commented on the photo, "Me and my daughter Mira, may God protect her, support the international Breast Cancer Awareness campaign."
Diana wanted to signify that it is never too early to educate children about breast cancer or any other disease, for they are the future.
- Nadine Najim in a race against cancer
- Think pink! Maya Diab walks down Beirut runway for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Given the all-clear: Basma Wahbe now cancer-free
- UAE Shaikh Mohammed’s daughters ride pink for breast cancer
- Women of Substance’ Safe & Sound’s ‘Pink Survivor Fashion Show’ sees Breast Cancer survivors in strong show of support