Diana Haddad an actress
Lebanese singer Diana Haddad is currently considering the possibility of entering the acting world through the new film “Shu’ori Nahitak” (My Feelings Towards You) written by Fadwa Mohammad and to be directed by Saleem Al Bazz. The singer stressed that she was very impressed with the script, which she is currently going over.
Diana has given her initial acceptance for the leading role in the film, but the remaining cast has not yet been chosen. The singer is hopeful that her first experience in the acting world will add tremendously to her career.
On a different note, Diana stressed that she refuses to be considered a substitute for Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram after the latter had cancelled her participation at the Doha Musical Festival at the last minute. Diana revealed that the administration of the festival called her three days before her scheduled concert and if they wanted a mere substitute for Nancy they could have brought in anyone from Qatar.
Diana added that when she received her invitation she had consulted with her husband, Suhail Abdoul who is her business manager, and he advised her to accept. Diana noted that she felt it an honor to participate in the festival for the third time in a row and added that she was not a substitute with all do respect to Nancy.
- Diana Haddad to enter the acting world
- Diana Haddad wears the traditional Emirati headscarf as she visits Dubai this week. (Image: Instagram)
- Diana Haddad refuses to be considered a substitute for Nancy Ajram
- We know what Diana Haddad likes to eat for breakfast! How healthy! (Image: Instagram)
- Diana Haddad in an adorable car selfie with her daughter. (Facebook)