Diana Haddad in Islamabad
Lebanese singer Diana Haddad recently held a concert in Pakistan, making her the first Arab singer to take part in an official event in Islamabad.
Upon her return to Beirut, the singer began placing the final touches on her upcoming album, which is scheduled for release by the end of the month.
Diana’s album was postponed due to a serious car accident the singer had suffered.
Diana noted that she has a surprise for her fans; a song she will sing in a dialect that she had not used since the beginning of her career.
The singer said her new album may only include fours songs, and if so it will make Diana the first Arab singer to release such an album.
The singer explained that in many cases, attention is only given to songs from an album that are released in the form of music videos and she would like to avoid this by releasing a fewer number of songs.
Diana will release a new single in the coming days, the latest singer to follow this new trend for Arab artists.
The singers release popular songs as singles to, in most cases, cover financial losses suffered by their production companies during the process of marketing their new albums.
Diana stated, “the new single introduces a new theme and style,” adding that she intends on filming a music video for it, but it will not be directed by her husband Suhail Abdoul, who usually directs her clips.
- Diana Haddad to check in at City Centre Fujairah for exclusive concert on Halloween
- Diana Haddad wears the traditional Emirati headscarf as she visits Dubai this week. (Image: Instagram)
- We know what Diana Haddad likes to eat for breakfast! How healthy! (Image: Instagram)
- Diana Haddad in an adorable car selfie with her daughter. (Facebook)
- Diana Haddad sings her heart out at this year's Murex D'or awards. (Facebook)