Diana Haddad in Morocco
Lebanese superstar Diana Haddad will leave Dubai and travel to Morocco to participate in the “Mawazeen” festival in Al Rabat. Over 40 countries will participate in the festival.
The first concert will be held on May 17 with the Syrian singer Asala Nasri. Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram will perform on May 18.
The third concert will be held by the Lebanese singer Fadel Shaker on May 20, and May 21 is set for the famous Egyptian superstar Amer Diab. Diana Haddad is scheduled right after Diab and the Tunisian singer Saber Al Ribaie will be host the final concert on May 23.
According to the London daily Elaph, Diana is preparing for her new album, mostly sung in the Khaliji dialect. She is working hard to have the album in stores by next month.
- Diana Haddad to check in at City Centre Fujairah for exclusive concert on Halloween
- No worries, Mate! Diana Haddad isn’t gonna die in Dubai
- Mamdouh Moussa to Soothe More Stars’ Wounded Egos
- Moroccans demand bread instead of Amro Diab and Shakira
- Diana Haddad wears the traditional Emirati headscarf as she visits Dubai this week. (Image: Instagram)