Diana Karazon celebrates King Abdullah II’s birthday
According to the London daily Elaph, the Jordanian artist Diana Karazon will be participated with the Jordanian community living in Dubai King Abdullah Al Thani Bin Al Hussein’s birthday.
The celebration was held at the “Burg Al Arab” in Dubai and was sponsored by many satellite channels like “Sana’o Al Qarar, WTV, Al Jaras, Music Plus and Seven Stars”. Diana performinged some of her new Jordanian national songs which she had included in her new patriotic album.
She had started since yesterday morning filming her new patriotic song “Rasak Be Ali” (Your Head Held Up High) which is written by the poet Omar Sari, composed by Nader Mutee’ and distributed by Khaled Mustafa. The new clip will be directed by Shahateh Al Darabseh and the clip will be ready for airing during the kingdom’s celebrations of the King’s birthday.
On February 5th Diana participated in a huge celebration held in Kuwait and she then travelrf to Bahrain to participate in the final celebration of “Al Khalij Festival”. Diana will then travel to Egypt to celebrate the launching of her new album “Diana 2010” at the “Four Seasons” hotel in Cairo and the celebration will take place on February 15th.
- Royal Automobile Museum celebrated King Abdullah II’s 50th birthday
- Concert at Bait Al Ruwad Celebrating the Birthday of King Abdullah II
- Diana Karazone joins the stars at the Dubai Nights Festival
- The Royal Automobile Museum launches its photography competition on the occasion of His Majesty King Abdullah II’s birthday
- Diana Karazon at the grand finale of Alexandria Song Festival