Did you know that Enrique Iglesias is in Morocco right now?
He closed the Dubai Jazz Festival last weekend. (www.alsiasi.com)
Click here to add Dubai as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai,
Click here to add Emirates Airline as an alert
Disable alert for Emirates Airline,
Click here to add Instagram as an alert
Disable alert for Instagram,
Click here to add Mariah Carey as an alert
Disable alert for Mariah Carey,
Click here to add RedOne as an alert
Disable alert for RedOne,
Click here to add Superstars Tom Jones as an alert
Disable alert for Superstars Tom Jones
If you were in Marakkech on Monday, specifically at the breathtaking Hotel Royal Mansour, then you might have been lucky enough to bump into Enrique Iglesias by the pool.
The Spanish pop star was in Morocco to visit his buddy, Moroccan-Swedish music producer RedOne.
RedOne posted a photo with Enrique and himself, which saw them hiding from the strong sun under an umbrella, while relaxing on the luxury hotel's sun loungers.
He captioned the Instagram post: "My brother @enriqueiglesias Thank you for visiting me in Marrakesh "Morocco", it was a blast as usual!."
Iglesias was in nearby UAE on Friday, where he closed the 2017 edition of the Emirates Airline Dubai Jazz Festival. The "Hero" singer performed 17 of his biggest smash hits in front of a wildely lively crowd.
Superstars Tom Jones and Mariah Carey also performed at the festival.
- Following his successful Morocco concert Enrique Iglesias talks success, being a "commodity" and retirement!
- Enrique Iglesias still hero in Dubai
- Tel Aviv goin' Loco for Enrique Iglesias and his Israeli guitarist tonight
- Blues knows no bounds: religiously diverse Israeli duo to perform in Tel Aviv
- Jordan springs to Gulf's defense: "GCC loans did not carry 'refugee' strings"