Bring on the Emmys! Dima Baya’ah on the judging committee of prestigious US ceremony
Oh yeah, bring on the Emmys! This year, an Arab artist will be gracing the judging panel of the prestigious awards ceremony, which recognizes excellence in the television industry, and corresponds to the Academy Award, the Tony Award, and the Grammy Award.
Syrian actress Dima Baya’ah has been selected as the first Arab celeb on the judging committee of the Emmys; a great honor and achievement for the Arab entertainment industry.
The ceremony takes place on 24 August 2014. According to Elaph news, Dima will attend the grand finale event on December 25 in New York as well.
Dima happily wrote: “When I am chosen for such a prestigious international event, that means that the organizers have great trust in me."
She added that this is the second year in a row in which she's been selected as judge, which is as important as the Oscars.
- Khaled Abu Al Naja part of the “Emmys” judging committee
- Elissa out of room to place awards
- Arab stars? What Arab stars? Rihanna and Jay-Z snatch the Dubai awards
- Was Muna Wassef attacked by a missile in Syria before heading to Iraq?
- Wedding bliss: Bride-to-be Dima Bayaa to tie the knot in unique Moroccan ceremony