Dima Baia’ah’s health stabilizes
Syrian actress Dima Baia’ah, who currently lives in Dubai, has assured fans that she has now totally recovered from the asthma attack that left her struggling for breath in hospital.
Dima wrote on her Facebook page, “I want to thank everyone who sent me get well soon wishes, and I would like to assure everyone that, thank God, I am completely cured now and have left the hospital.”
She added, “Soon I will begin filming my scenes in a new television drama that is a joint cooperation between Syria and the Arabian Gulf region and will be directed by Khaled Kidah. This Ramadan season, Dima is taking part in the fourth season of the drama 'Sabaya' (The Girls), directed by Saif Najib Al Shaykh.
The actress also told fans she wished for peace and security for Syria and all its citizens and asked everyone not to forget Syria in their prayers.
- Dima Baia’ah’s fiery return
- GCC save the day: Heavy Gulf spending 'preserved region's economic stability’
- GE Healthcare’s new transportable power source showcased at Arab Health strengthens neonatal care
- UAE banks on a healthy economy, according to financial services reading
- Jordan: Kingdom to receive JD82m soft loan from Japan